I was pretty happy this morning.Finally got my results section done, well, after a few times having to cancel the appointment with the supervisor. At least it was over then, so I was quite happy lah.
I was planning to get everything done by tonite, I have been working these last few nites like crazy, i almost turned into a zombie.
I gave the supervisor a draft copy of that section, and he returned it back to me 20 minutes later. "You'll hate me.." he said.
I didn't see that coming, and I was actually hoping that he won't get me to do more data analysis because I want to get over with the write up already. And of course, I was wrong.
But instead of hating the supervisor, I hate myself more. Sigh.
Why is it so hard for me to get this thing done? It's not that hard, really. I always said to myself, I am not meant to do this kind of stuff..haha melampau pikir macam tu. This is so disappointing because I just had this feeling that I might like what I'm doing last nite, but this good feeling disappears in a blink. Just like that.
I need to pull myself together, and focus. Tell myself this is easy, you are not that stupid and there is still ample time to prove u can end your studies well.
OK. I'm not easily convinced..so...
No comments:
Post a Comment