Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Holla!

You know when i did my last post? 4 years ago!

4 years ago and i still able to log into this blog and write another post!

Only this one is still intact. what i wrote many ages ago are still here, holding all the memories.

4 years!

I am now... 33 years old. Alhamdulillah, still breathing with 2 kids. Hahah 2 kids.

You know how time changes people.

I used to be boyish (well I am still is, i mean, i'm not lady-like.. but not that bad?), i used to hate handbags, i used to say to myself that i will never get married and i will never buy a handbag, i will never use make up, and the list goes on.

Ops.

I was alone just now. Sipping coffee, munching potato chips not knowing what to do as i left my office laptop at the office.

now both kids are next to me. as a matter of fact the baby is now crawling towards me!

So pen down for now. Baru ingat nak re-cap 4 years in one night haha.

Bye. Till then.

No comments: