In less than 1 hour from now, I have to be at College House for another 12-hour cleaning job. (Yeay!)
Last two days was the first time I did the job, and it took me 5 hours (including half an hour break) to clean just 2 rooms and to polish the woodwork along the hallway of three floors.
Yesterday was way better, I managed to clean 3 rooms, plus half of a room, wipe all the tables in two buildings, and clean the hallway on a floor... for 12 hours including the break. Luckily there were quite a number of 'us', so it was fun.
Half of my cuti might be spent on cleaning-cleaning only. Haih.
There's a few things on my mind at the moment.
Like, Milford Sound (nak pegi, nak pegi!).
And.. camera (that tiny thing that made me work this hard).
And.. money (oh oh the tight budget).
Hm...what else? What else? .. 314 asignments, those 'kebajikan' work, sekolah angkat somemore, my short break, Merdeka...ada lagi ada lagi, but forgot lah.
Oh ya, I lost my favourite red uni bottle at work yesterday. Well, I forgot to bring it back last nite. Hope it is still there...Ada lah, ada lah.
Erm, ter think about Es too. Hahah, Es, Es, Es...more like 'isk, isk, isk..'
That's for now.
Ready, get set, work!! I mean, clean!!
No comments:
Post a Comment