Friday, October 5, 2007

It's Friday lah!

"Do not compromise what you believe just to get along with the group more easily. Other people might give you grief for not just going along with the plan, but deep down they will respect you for sticking to your guns".

This is what I got from my horoscope. Yep, yep. Karut marut. But nowadays it's not merely about predictions of what will happen to u in the future, it's more like an advice. There's no harm in taking others' advice aite?

Hurm...by the way, I just got back from Countdown aka Giant. I walked, as I always do, and it took me almost half an hour because of my the very the slow pace (due to puasa..hehe). On my way back, I saw a dead itik. I think the driver was trying to reverse his/her car when he accidently hit that poor itik. Kesian, kesian, kesian.

I bet that itik didn't see that the car was coming, and may be he had never thought that he would die that way. Even we don't know when we will die, let alone itik..
Bye itik, hopefully you have no regrets in your previous life...

No comments: