Friday, March 7, 2008

Ey, xada keje ka?

Best jugak jawab-jawab soklan ni...

1. How old will you turn in 2009?
If I still breathing, I'll be 24

2. Do you think you'll be married by

then?
2009? I still wanna be under my mummy's armpit lah.

3.What do you look forward to most in
the next 3 months?

June la u mean? I have answers for 'what i dont look forward to';
i. My birthday
ii.Assigment deadlines
iii. Winter, unless it snows

Eh, cop. In the next three months? So April, May, June is it?
Aaa...well, of course I can't wait for Easter break!!!
And my allowance...bilalah nak masuk ni?

4. Do you like to say "i told you so?"
No. But 'tula,kan aku dah cakap dah...' seems to slip out of my mouth pretty often.

5. Who was the last person you called?
Erm...mummy. A few days back.

6. Do you prefer call or text?
Text la dah ada Txt2000. Isk.

7. Do you have any pets?
I used to hv ikan laga named Enzo. Pet with bulu2? Never.

8. What were you doing at 1:30 am?
Last night? Trying to forget about my incomplete assignment n get some sleep.

9. What were you doing at 3:00 am?
Dah tertido dah...

10. When is the last time you
saw your mom?

18 days!!! (i actually went to the calender n counted the days)

11. What is your mood?
ermm...macam kelam kabut gitu. can i call that 'mood'?

12. How many houses have you lived in?
Ampang.KL.Ilam.Maxwell.Unihall.Ampang.Newnham. 7?

13. How many city/towns have you lived
in?

3 la kot. Or maybe 2.

14. Do u prefer shoes, socks, barefeet?
Dalam rumah tak payah la pakai kasut. Saya orang Melayu ma.. kalau kat luar pakai la kasut/selipar, kan saya cakap saya orang Melayu... i.e. bukan omputih.

15. Are you a social person?
Not exactly. How about, is the person I'm socializing with social?

16. What was the last thing you ate?
Jajan. Dah habis dah. Nak eskrem, ada?

17. What's your favorite color?
Oh...biru,biru. Light shade of blue. Baby blue, turquoise...bla..bla..

18. What are you doing for your next
birthday?

Takde pape. Selalu ada test either on that day or the day before. I hvn't checked this year's calender lagi.

19. What is your favorite TV show?
Spongebob. Apa-apa aje.

20. What kind of jelly do you like on
your PB & J sandwich?

I'd prefer Chocolate spread. Chocolate-spread sandwich. Eh?

21. Do you like coffee?
Yep. Bolehlaa...

22. What are you listening to?
Bunyi enjin kereta dari jalan di seberang sana. Ada bunyi hon sikit.

23. Do you have an iPod?

No. I will never own an iPod kot. Unless dpt free. Tripod I got la.

24. How do you feel about the last
person you kissed?

Oh, my adik. I miss her so much much. I think she misses me too. Hehe.

25. Do you sleep on a certain side of
the bed?

Not sure. I never see myself sleeping. Well, when I do, I might not be able to move anymore.

No comments: