I realize I have 3 negative entries in a row. Haha..if the deadline was to be extended, I might have ten more negative entries..ehehe..
Alhamdulillah, yesterday my mind and soul ended their marathon and I believe they managed not to tremble before reaching the finish line.
I almost had a blackout at the binding room that morning, as I was rushing like mad from home at 9 am (I had to submit in that thing by 9!!). But when I told a friend, he said "Why did you rush? Some are still working on their dissertation. I don't think you need to rush.." Aha..funny.. And being absent-minded as always, I only printed 1 copy when I actually had to submit 2 of them! While waiting for another friend binding my first copy, I went to get another one. And finally I have two copies of not-so-well-written dissertation...
There were so many ragam, some were still doing thier final editing, some are cathcing up with friends, some were helping with the binding, some were watching movie on the big new Mac screen, some were re-binding because some pages were missing from the first bound. After borak-borak a bit, I went out for breakfast. Sebab dah lama nak makan sushi, I bought a pack of 4 with 2 very small ones. Lepas makan satu, satu, I noticed the last one looks different from the rest.
Rupa-rupanya this is chicken sushi!! Haha..when I read the label it says, 'mixed sushi: tuna, bla..bla.., chicken..'. Huh... thus that one went to the bin.
Then later at 12 noon we had a small celebration as we are now done as Hons students (regardless of how we ended it hehe). We had a great talk, borak-borak pasal future plans and that sorts...sampai la kena halau from the bilik because that was some other department punya room.
This is approximately half of the class. The other half was enjoying the sun outside. Hehe
Hm...so sempena my completion of this course, I would like to forward my thanks to all friends and family yang support, directly or indirectl-y, like verbally or doa-ly, food-ly, smile-ly, teman stay-up-ly, lending ears-ly, giving idea-ly, sms-ly,having faith-ly, proof-read-ly, and all sorts of way lah. Truly appreciate it...
Only those with sincere eyes will be able to read the secret message. Haha.
So, that's about my final day of 2008 in University of Canterbury. I'm sure gonna miss my schoolbag, my bicyle, my workstation, and my restlessness everytime duedate is getting closer. It's time to doa supaya my results won't let my loved ones down...
Orait...kini tiba masanya untuk re-organize and the first thing to do is...KEMAS BILIK!!!
10 comments:
i really really do miss lepaking in ur room *kedebush ke dalam duvet mu* congrats babe for finishing ur honours year..wutever the outcome, i'm proud of u babe! missin u dearly...
oo...among other things i salute u for, sanggoppp ko letak gamba bilik sepah2 untuk tayangan umum..bak kate org, true to urself... n others lah ko nih...anyhow., i'll try no to be jeles la tgk ko dah habes kerja semua..tunggu aku next week yeh!
ana dearie...i'll wait for u k...so after next week..no more tumpah milo haaa...hehehehehe
lawanya tulisan saya......
:D
nantikan isnin depan, kita celebrate sampai lebam. haha
hahaha..sekarang pon tidak lagik..after the second incident..im more careful now..wah...(pasal dah jarang minum milo!!)
ana skang minum kopi jee....cuba tanye dia kopi tumpah tak?
btw ana, bilik tu on rare ocassion je hahaha..time lain apple pie order lah. haha.
alia, miss u too..mmg byk kali pk, kalau lah korg ade sama, kan BEST!!!
true2..kalo ade aku lg bes kan kan?? hhiihihih
cepatlahh korg balik!;(
haha..kalau we all semua ada..gmbar classmate awak tuh takkan seformal itu..mesti ada aksi gediks..wuahahaha..
tetiba teringt mlm assignment 306..wuahaha..sumpah havoc ok bilik u..pelbagai adegan..pelbagai ragam..naik weng wat auditing..hohoho..
ape ape pon..blk nnt kerja kl dan sekawasan dgnnya ya..miss yah!
OMG!subhanallahh....igtkan gempa bumi kt pakistan je (area2 tula),rupenye2 kt chh pon die pegi.hehe.oh dear esah,do wait for me k.lagi sebulan je ni
hehe...gema bumi tadak fizz...tu cumelah angin taufan sebentar. mcm dlm cite twister gitu..
haa...sape2 akauntan auditor berjaya kat mesia tuh, ape lagi cpt la ofer keje kat kwn korg yg dah start menganggur ni haaa...
Post a Comment