Saturday, January 16, 2010

I SEE YOU.

I was busy navigating a ship when my friend suddenly asked me to watch Avatar with her.
I do watch the same movies over and over again, but only Hindustani movies. Haha.

But since some of my colleagues have even watched it for more than 5 times, and can still see it again with full excitement, I thought I would be able to do the same.

So there I went, watching Jake Sully with Natiri for the third time.

And of course, I dozed off several times through out the almost-3-hour show.

It was a great movie indeed, and this is proven through it's rating.

But going deeper, it reflects the real story of how some can think that they are so great, that they can do anything to the others who they consider outsiders.

The best part of the movie was when Jake came back as Toruk Macto, and gave a very inspiring speech to re-build what was once broken: the strong will of the Omaticaya people.

"But we will send them a message, that they can't take whatever they want! That this, this is OUR land!!!"


Wah semangat2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waah..seriously, i also liked the part where jake came back as toruk macto n gave the aspiring speech..so exhilarating! 2 thumbs up indeed!

fizzzzzzzzzz said...

aku stakat sekali je boleh tgk.aku yakin aku pon akan terlelap kalo smpai 3 kali dowh.mmg best cite tuh.surprisingly,aku tgk ngan bili kat wayang teluk intan wooo ;p