First week of the year:
1. I had a day-long meeting with other colleagues and boss, to deliberate on our work flows. When I said a day-long, it really took one whole day...
2. I got scolded because there was one thing missing from the work flow, and big boss had already asked for that earlier. After being yelled at, suprisingly I did not feel a thing except, 'Oh my, there are so many things I need to learn...'.
3. Some staffs are urging me to have a slow talk with this person, who seems to have this I-know-everything attitude. I really should have taken up Psychology earlier. That would definitely help.
4. Someone did a mistake (which if I were the boss, I would see that as hmm..ok.) and got sacked. She came to the office not knowing she has been kicked out, and was asked to go home when she's already in the office.
5. My employment is not yet confirmed, although I have no feelings on this at first, looking at how a friend of mine was assessed despite her enthusiasm and hardwork somehow makes me worry.
6. I bought a few inches high wedges which I don't know if I would wear them. Sure I'd look tall!
Hence, despite all the 'things' that happened this week, I managed to end the week well by doing item #6. Keh keh.
4 comments:
at least its something esahh.. dont worry. the year will get better~
nak tgk wedges baru yg tggi!!!!;p
ai like part wedges tu je.esah hawt!
hihi...sudah pakai...aku dah leh jd tinggi mcm laily ahaha.
but really, i was looking for a pair of flat sandals when i accidentally bought the wedges. hoho.h0
Post a Comment