Monday, February 14, 2011

Is happiness hiding behind sadness? Haha.

Why is it so easy to say than to do it?

It is always so easy to comfort others, but so difficult to comfort own heart with the same words.

I had a dream last night, having the chance the do PhD in Christchurch. Haha entah bila berangan ni? But it was a really good feeling, having to be so far away from where I am now. Doing something different. Seeing different people. In a place that is not totally new. So nice!

I know I had that dream because right before I fell asleep, I saw a friend's FB status saying that she just arrived in Sydney with her husband, both going to do their Masters there. Oh sangat best bukan?

I wish I don't have so much wishes, and can be contented in any ways. Because every single thing that has happened, is a blessing from Him. We just have to believe.


No comments: