Salam all.
Last two days was the day.
Went to the clinic at 9am, reached there 5-minute late.
Went into the room at around 9.30am. I was darn nervous. Haha. Tak pernah saya se-nervous ini.
Nurse cakap, "Ok Puan boleh terus baring ye." Selalunya duduk dulu ni terus baring fuh lagi nervous.
Bila baring the doctor went and spread that gelly on my tummy and started scanning. Mula2 was the body. Then she went to the head, the neck, leg, thigh, arm, back to body, then the heart, and finally the private part.
Anakku adalah baby BOY....! Alhamdulillah.
And everything seems normal, Alhamdulillah. It was such a memorable moment being able to watch your baby in you, moving and jerking around healthily. He was reacting as if he knows we were watching and trying to capture his best shots to share with others. He was hiding his face behind the placenta. After a few soft push my the doctor, he finally turned his head around to face us. Hehe so cute. He has one of his arms covering half of his face, with his fist clutched firmly. Handsome la baby kita ni, hehe.
But, baby is a wee bit bigger for his age. Doctor said, "You ada kencing manis ke?" "Atau you makan banyak?" I wanted to say out loud 'Saya makan banyak!' because that would be better than being a diabetic but I just smiled and said "Saya tak check pun saya ada kencing manis ke tidak...".
Then the doctor explained that the baby is in breech position, and if this remains, I would need a c-sect. Huhu lagi la cuak den. I know it is still too early to predict, but when the doctor mentioned that C word, I just can't stop thinking about it. Ya Allah, bagila saya bersalin secara normal, Amin... Tapi bila tengok dekat babycentre.com, all the pictures are showing baby in breech position. So I supposed it is normal for the baby to be in this position at this time around. Baby, please do mummy a favour, please be in an anterior position right before you come out. You have another 3 months to work on it. Mummy is giving you a big project for you to work on, ok! You can do it, my little hero!
And yes, baby's Expected Due Data (EDD) has been put forward to 26th June 2012! Almost 2 weeks earlier than the first EDD. Wah, baby nak sama birth month dengan mummy, hehe.
Kalau baby cepat lagi sikit, baby boleh share zodiac dengan mummy. Haha over plak.
Ok.
I wanted to upload the baby's 3D shot here, but the machine is giving me trouble. Takpela next time.
I can start listing down all the best names for our little hero hehe. Yang pastinya depan kena ada Muhammad. Baik bos, menurut perintah!
1 comment:
Baby boboy!!!!
tak lame lagi dah tu esah.heheh.
-ana-
Post a Comment