Sunday, July 22, 2007

It is all fated...



Hallo..
I'm updating this blog so frequent as if I have nothing else to do eh?
It's more like a sequel to the previous post. Haih, sequel-sequel pulak dah.

Anyway, as I was consoling myself in my loss, something caught my eyes. Haha. A mug that I had for my 22nd birthday. A wonderful friend gave it to me, and because it is a gift, I have never intended to use it, so I just put it near the window as a decoration. It says, 'Hope your special day is the beginning of a brand new year that's full of good cheer' on the inner side of it.

Then I began to see how it was supposed to work. The mug was there all these while, waiting to take over my blue mug. Well, not literally taking over, but apparently I'm using it now, since the pieces of the old one are already in the bin.

What I'm trying to say is that things are all fated. Either we like it or not, it will happen just like how it has been determined. No matter how well you have planned, if it is not meant to be, it will never be. Erm..seems like I'm saying it from a negative point of view.

Okay, let's look at it the other way around. I've lost a mug, without realizing that I've another one waiting to be used. Had I not broke my blue mug, the brown mug might still be there beside the window, unallowed to serve its purpose as a mug. Kesian dia boring jadi hiasan.

Everything happens for a reason. I got this brown mug because one day I'd lose the blue one, and we normally don't realize this in the first place. I lost the blue one because it's high time I use the brown one. Yela, something like that lah. When we lost something, or had to let something go, it doesn't mean everything ends there. Life goes on and there's always something to look forward to. Orang kata let bygones be bygones. Masa kecik, all I know was that Bygone is an effective bug spray untuk halau pacat.

Hm, do I sound like I'm having a hard time in life? No lah. Everything's fine, only that I miss home so much.

I am destined to study overseas so that I would know how it feels to be homesick. Got it?

No comments: