Oh nooo....!!! (if you haven't watched Bill's show, you should try watch it at least once so that you could say it the way they say it in that show)
3 hours ago I was sitting for my accounting test. It's the final test before the final exam.
'So how was it?' you may ask.
Let me put these in bullet form (they always want essays and yet they give us too little time to write!)
1. Time. As usual. What's wrong with 2 hours?? What about 1.5 hours? 1 hour 15 mins??
2. Time. Can't stop complaining about this. You missed watching Formula One is it?
3. The questions la of course.
4. Myself.
I seldom express my dissatisfaction regarding my exams because I have always managed to justify my bad performance. But not this time. And I don't know why.
Pisang berbuah dua kali I guess. Last time it was just as bad, and the main issue was insufficient time. Then why on earth are you repeating the same thing? Sigh.
Wah saya sangat sedih dan kecewa. Dengan mereka dan diri sendiri.
Tak apalah, benda dah lepas. Kena tawakal.
Till then...
1 comment:
tawakal.
tawakal.
dan tawakal.
Post a Comment