I can still feel the awful atmosphere even though the week has ended.
This morning, I was planning to attend a 'mengaji' class but I had to drive on my own as my mum had something else to do. After more than a month since the last time I attended the class, I remembered only 50% of the route. So I missed THE junction and was totally lost.
I changed my mind and drove back home. On my way home, I put on a motivational CD a friend lent to me.
The key things that I managed to capture was that there are 3 key As in life: Action; Attitude and Atmosphere.
These will determine whether you are positive in life or otherwise.
These would determine whether you would succeed or fail.
These would determine whether you would be able to achieve your dreams or you would keep dreaming.
These would determine whether you could overcome all the hardship and reach your goal.
And they are all interrelated that you have to have all three As to be positive in order to get a positive result.
Action and attitude are within your control, but atmosphere depends a lot on your surrounding.
That is why, I really like the lyrics of 'Senyum'.
Kalau saya senyum, awak mesti senyum sekali.
Kalau kita senyum, semua orang berjangkit.
Bila semua orang senyum, dunia tiada penyakit.
The impact of one person's good deed, would eventually benefit the whole world...
No comments:
Post a Comment