Monday, January 3, 2011

Time REALLY flies.

Assalamualaikum.

Hari ini, 2hb January 2011. Dua ribu SEBELAS! Cepatnya masa berjalan! Eh silap, berlari!
Hm betul la kata pujangga, "Time waits for no man".

Tengok date last entry saya, memalukan! It was April 2010, and as I was drafting entries in my head, it is already 2011. Makin dekat ke akhirat, makin laju masa berjalan.

Sebenarnya saya ada plan, untuk hapuskan blog ini, dan gantikan dengan yang baru. The plan was when I bought my new (now not so new anymore) phone, as I thought I could leverage on the easy access of Wordpress through my phone, hoping that I won't abandon my blog as I always did before. And that was in April last year. I did actually create a new blog in Wordpress, but obviously no entry at all. Menyedihkan.

Sooooo many things happened last year (rasa pelik bila sebut last year because it was just 2 days back) and I would not be able to cramp everything in here. I did not plan to write about it, but I might mention some that came to me as I write.

I thought 2009 was really THE year, but apparently 2010 gave me more than what I have expected.

New year resolution? Hurmm... I have some on the list, and one of them is to be able to pray better. I came across a blog that says, "Cuba manualkan solat bila termasuk gear auto". The blogger simply means that we normally perform our solat in an auto-mode, as most of the time our mind would wander around while the body performs all the routine in a solat. He recommends that whenever we realized that we were on auto-mode, quickly change to manual and remind yourself that Allah is watching you while you pray.

It sounds simple but believe me it is not.

Another resolution; not to hit others' car while driving. I came to a point that I do not feel guilty but rather mad at myself for hitting other's car on the road. I need to focus and stop eating while driving. HAHA.

So morale of the story, FOCUS is the key to success. Ada kaitan, kan?

Oh ya, another thing, not to put up hope too high that when it fails to materialize, I could still smile and digest it positively.

Like I said, I have some on the list... hehe.

Last week, as I was having lunch with a colleague, I told her, "I wish I am not here anymore, this month, next year". Maybe I should put that on the list too.

Ok, Happy New Year and please be reminded that this may not be the last entry. Hoho.

No comments: